Sunday, August 27, 2006

If it's rain you want...

This morning I woke up and it was sprinkling and super humid out, but I knew I had to make myself go on a run. I ate breakfast and watched a little tv and realized that it had quit raining, so I put on my clothes as fast as I could and propelled myself out the door. I went on one of my run for 20 minutes and walk for an hour jaunts, and as I finished the black clouds started rolling in. It has not started raining yet, but it is soon to come. YAY for the weather cooperating!

I also decided to just run for 20 minutes, straight, and see where I ended up. I mapped it when I was done, and my 20 minutes was 1.9-ish miles! Next time I'm going to aim for 20 minutes and 30 seconds!

Exercise: Run/Walk
Distance: approximately 5.31 miles (seriously, the distance always surprises me)
Time: 10:20 am, 1 hour, 18 minutes and 24 seconds
Temperature: 82 degrees
Humidity: 73%
Visibility: 6 miles
Wind: From the W at 3 mph
Pressure: 29.99 and rising

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! You're back! Your blog is for you and you only, so don't apologize about being off the radar. Do what you gotta do. Glad you had a good couple of months.

Runner Girl FL said...

YEA!! Welcome back...back to AIM back to e-mail and finally back to blogging. Good job on the runs...esp. the one where you went back and finished!!

Big Feet said...

I'm glad you two are back, now that I'm back, especially since I think you're about the only people that ever read this :) But that's just fine, that's the way I like it. :)