Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm back!

Yeah, I know, I stink at keeping this thing up, but I had such an eventful summer that I didn't have time. Why play on the internet when you have friends to do stuff with?

I went on my first run since I've been back in this state. WOO! I wanted to go as far as when I left, but I haven't run in a while. I was running and set my goal for distance, and when it was in sight I decided I couldn't do it and turned around. As I walked toward where I came from, I got mad at myself and made myself turn around and run back to where I set my original goal. And I did it. WOO! I also walked a lot farther than usual because I was convinced that there had to be a connection between to roads...it doesn't exist. I walked and walked and walked. But now I'm done.

Exercise: Run/Walk
Distance: 4.49 miles (wow...I didn't realize it was that many until I just mapped it..CRAZY!)
Time: 6:30-ish pm, 1 hour, 18 minutes and 40 seconds
Temperature: 80 degrees
Humidity: 57%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: From the S at 5 mph
Pressure: 29.96 and rising

No comments: