Sunday, March 18, 2007

My money was too wet...

...to go into the self serve machine at the grocery.

I've been applying for jobs lately, and I needed some of those big yellow envelopes to send applications out. I decided that since it was so nice out I would just run to the grocery down the road to buy them. As I am about to pay, I realize that my money is wet from keeping it in my hand from running, and therefore it won't be accepted by the bill acceptor. I had to call the cashier, and just kind of avoided the fact that it was damp. Oops.

I walked back, and decided after filling out and putting applications together that I naturally needed to go to the post office to mail them. Again, it was just sooo nice out that I walked to the post office, passing multiple students as I went.

Weather:
Temp: 38 degrees
Humidity: 33%
Wind: From the S at 5 mph
Pressure: 30.26 and rising

I love that I now find 38 warm...

1.24 miles to the grocery, another 1.24 back...

a few hours...

1.28 miles to the PO, another 1.28 back...

I feel so productive on Sundays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.