Saturday, February 16, 2008

So what?

So what it's been a year? I've moved, and started a new job, a new job teaching at that, which has consumed nearly every waking minute of my day. I fit in running here and there, but spend more time walking the halls at school to log a mile before I leave, and the one thing I've learned from that: a hallway is boring but a place to walk. It's spring again, and I've been itching to get outside for the longer days. My sneakers have worn out, so I took today to go buy a new pair. I wasn't completely satisfied with their looks, and then I realized that they are Nike+ shoes, and combined with my iPod and a few accessories I could log my runs better (and have a fun toy to play with to motivate me to go for a while). Shortly after I figured out how to use it, I went for a run. A slightly pathetic run, if you ask me, but for midday it was fine. Here it goes:

Stats for today:
Exercise: Running/Walking
Distance: 1.8 miles
Time: 12:30 PM, 20 minutes and 30 seconds
Temperature: 55 degrees
Humidity: 49%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: from the S at 10 mph
Pressure: 30.22 and staying stable

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! New 'Neakers!! And fun with the IPod too!! Doesn't get much better than that