Sunday, September 17, 2006

If it wasn't for the wind...

I was going to do it today...I was going to go past the farthest spot I've gone blading...but shortly before I got to where I park, I saw the flags, and realized that they were completely outstreched, and weren't even wavering because it was so windy. I turned around. When I got back, I looked, and the wind was 9 mph, with 20 mph gusts. I think it's good I didn't go because one way would have been horrible.

I did go yesterday, and went farther than before, and it was great. I like going on little adventures, so getting to go on the detour was great. The trail was rough where the detour started, but it was still fun. I got to see bunnies and geese. WOO! Maybe I'll keep going! :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yes, keep going!

We got the vase yesterday. Just stunning, we love it! (I keep forgetting everything is "we" now.) Thank you and I'll be sending a proper thank you in the mail.