Sunday, September 24, 2006

BEAUTIFUL day

This morning when I got up, I was almost upset that I had told a friend that I would meet her for breakfast because it was so beautiful out that I just wanted to go rollerblade. I went right after breakfast, and it was a much slower roll than usual. It has been raining a lot lately, and because it's fall and the leaves are coming off the trees, the trail was rather slippery. There were a few really nice areas, where it was quite nice, and they made the trip worth it.

I thought it was neat that on my way back, I saw my cooperating teacher running. I've never seen someone I know on the trail, so it was fun to go by her.

After my rollerblading, I decided to go on a run too. I ran a mile, a very slow mile because legs don't work after rollerblading for very long, and then I walked a mile back. It was just so wonderful of a day to go out. YAY!

Exercise: Rollerblading/Running/Walking
Distance: 12.19 miles/1.2 miles/1.2 miles
Time: 11:00 am, 1 hour 32 minutes/12 minutes/15 minutes
Temperature: 64 degrees (I heart fall!)
Humidity: 65%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: from the W at 10mph
Pressure: 29.88 and falling

3 comments:

Runner Girl FL said...

I know what you mean about wanting to be outside when you agreed to be inside!! Glad the weather was nice for you!!

Natalie said...

I miss fall in the midwest... Can I come stay with you until it snows?

Big Feet said...

Anyone can come stay here for the fall...I heart visitors! :)