Sunday, October 01, 2006

"Plentiful Sunshine"

Yes, that's the forecast for today. How much better could the day get?

I really wanted to go rollerblading today, but it rained last night so I couldn't. I settled for a run, and it was well worth it to be in that sunshine. There is not a single cloud in the sky. The temperature is perfect. How much better of a day could I have? Plus, the Colts play today, and I could ask for nothing more.

Yesterday would have been nice for rollerblading too...but I needed to spend the day getting my car fixed. I got new tires and an oil change, and my car couldn't be happier. By the time I finished all of that, though, the day turned grey and threatening, and rained. No rollerblading this weekend.

I've been so busy this week that I got no running or rollerblading in. I have now put clothes, running shoes, and my rollerblades in my car so that when I have a busy day I can find a place to change and fit a run or a roll in right where I am. Hopefully that will make my life easier.

Off to watch my Colts...

Exercise: Running/Walking
Distance: 3.80 miles
Time: 10:00 am, 50.48 minutes
Temperature: 64 degrees
Humidity: 65%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: calm
Pressure: 30.13 and falling

and I'm back...

My Colts won! YAY! I got back from watching the game, and my roomie hadn't moved since I left because she was doing homework. I convinced her that it was too beautiful of a day to not get out, so made her go on a walk. We walked 3 miles by the river, and it was gorgeous! YaY for roomies that will go on walks :)

2 comments:

Runner Girl FL said...

Yea for nice days!! Yea for roomates that go for walks!! and Super Yea for Colts with Hot QB's ;)

(still hoping the rookie in Tampa does well next week.....hold on to your spleen boy)

Natalie said...

Colts QB is hot. His brother is a tool though.