Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2.5!

I'm really getting excited about this running thing-I just need to keep up my enthusiasm. Today was beautiful and I left work earlier than usual to go run. It was ridiculuously windy out (a friend would say...it was windier than windy!) but I managed to run more miles than ever before. My wall is coming much later, in fact today I didn't hit a wall, instead I stopped while I was ahead because my ankle started to hurt. Still, 2.5 miles and going strong!

Yesterday I skipped my run to dance and walk a slow mile with a coworker's daughter who needs a bit of motivation. She became enthusiastic and I'm really excited about doing that more!

Stats for today:
Exercise: Running/Walking
Distance: 2.71 miles
Time: 4:30 pm, 26 minutes, 36 seconds
Temperature: 46 degrees
Humidity: 41% YUCK!
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: from the W at 8 mph
Pressure: 30.09 and rising

No comments: