Saturday, February 23, 2008

Puppies!

I'm getting so good about running...and posting! I'm pretty proud.

My new favorite part about running is that when I get done I'm greeted with PUPPIES! No, I can't have a puppy where I live, which is probably good because I wouldn't be able to give it enough attention, but my neighbors/landlords do. Luke and Ginger come bounding over to me when I'm about to walk into my house because they saw me finishing my run on the other side of their house. Luke brings me his ball and Ginger just waggles. They're cute, and make my run just that much more enjoyable.

Again, I walked yesterday with the girl at school. I really enjoy walking with her because I work better when I'm encouraging others.

Stats for today:
Exercise: Running/Walking
Distance: 2.96 miles
Time: 5:00 pm, 30 minutes, 0 seconds
Temperature: 62 degrees=Beautiful!
Humidity: 72%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: from the N at 3 mph
Pressure: 28.89 and steady

No comments: