Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catch up!

I haven't had time the past few days to post...mostly because I was out of town. Now for the catching up:

Thursday:
I packed. It all got done, along with laundry and a clean house. Yay for me!

Friday:
  • I got to see the NYC skyline. It may have been from a plane window, but I still got to see it.
  • No travel hitches at all. Met a BU guy in the airport and listened to his life story, which was actually pretty interesting.
  • Got to meet the new cousin, who is just adorable.
  • YUMMIEST burger ever! Created a pie and soup. Pie turned out delicious.

Saturday:
  • Completed a puzzle in record time with one of my favorite relatives.
  • Ran over 8 miles on a beautiful trail.
  • Got a great orange hat to run on my trail in.
  • Got to eat at Jimmy John's after a long vacation from them.

Today:
  • Great flights back home.
  • Great dinner with my Sunday friend.

No comments: