Tuesday, October 20, 2009

YUM!

It's late, so no commentary, just the great things.
*The Tall One is my friend. (I know, this could be listed every day for the past 2 years, but sometimes I don't think I appreciate it enough)
*I ran 4 miles this morning before work. (a.k.a. the gym was open when I went)
*The weather was BEAUTIFUL!
*Someone at work appreciates me and knows that I'll be there for them no matter what. It became clear today.
*Someone else at work knows when I'm at my wit's end with a student and really helped me out today. I'm incredibly grateful to have her working at my school.
*Dinner was AMAZING! More delicious than ever.
*Soccer practice went really well. I think we had some learning experiences tonight.
*I saw one of my old students score a touchdown and some of my other students get really excited to see I went to the game.

Wow...there's more there than I expected. It's all good :)

No comments: