Thursday, May 18, 2006

"At this rate of love bugs...

"I'm going to end up looking like my windshield."--my mom

Yesterday we went bicycling on the trail, and my mom apparently was being hit by the terrible bugs, and I wasn't...until she said that. For those of you unfamiliar with these bugs, here is one, well, two:

They are annoying little bugs, that are basically good for covering your windshield and whole front of your car with bug guts that you can't get off. Apparently my mom thought that's what would happen to her too. Kind of funny if you ask me.

We biked for about 10 miles in about 1 hour, but I honestly can't tell you much more than that about yesterday because, I was lazy and didn't check after we got home. Instead I made a delicious pork "barbeque" dinner.

Today I decided to go around our lake again, only this time I apparenly hit it at the "let's see how close I can go without hitting the person on the side of the road" time. Seriously, I almost got hit by mirrors, back tires, and anything else more times than I can count on my fingers. It was crazy. The good news is: I put in my 10,000 steps before noon! I'm so productive! YAY!

Stats for the day:

Exercise: Running/walking
Distance: 5.25 miles
Time: 10:00 am, about 75 minutes
Temperature: 82 degrees
Humidity: 38%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: calm
Pressure: 29.95 in and falling

Not bad.

3 comments:

Runner Girl FL said...

FUN!! Tell your Mom to just not smile!! hehehe Proud of ya...you're doing great!!

Great Blog too!!!

Natalie said...

The very first time I visit your blog I am confronted with a picture of two bugs sharing an intimate moment. Awesome!

Big Feet said...

As if my mom smiles when I'm making her ride her bike...

and I'm glad you like the picture; it's the only one I could find before I got tired of looking...