Friday, May 26, 2006

I was doing so well...

Gosh! Look at the dates on those suckers! I had written so consistently, and then I lost it. BUT I'M BACK! A brief update on all of the past days:
Saturday: My "day off" for Sunday-Saturday week
Sunday: Bike 12 miles in PC
Monday: Run 2 miles in my NEW SHOES!!
Tuesday: Walk 2 miles
Wednesday: My "Day off" for Sunday-Saturday week...I guess that means I have to do something each day this weekend...
Thursday: Rollerblade 10 miles...SO hot I stopped at B-ran's to steal some water...Decision to look up an inline skate marathon to do in the future made
Friday: Around the lake=5 miles. Feet get too hot=3 blisters on right foot, 1 on left :(

Hopefully I'll get back into the habit of being better at this...

1 comment:

Runner Girl FL said...

It's more important that you have been busy than that you wrote. :) hehehe

See ya Monday....