Monday, May 15, 2006

Different climate

So, today I decided "Hey, it's my first day back in Florida, and I haven't moved really since I left Indy a week ago, why don't I go around the lake?" Right. Dumb move. It's a lot hotter, humider, and sunnier, and I forgot what pre-summer in Florida is like. I made it around the lake though. Not too quickly, but indeed, I made it. The end.

Exercise: Running/walking
Distance: about 5 miles
Time: 11:30 am, about 80 minutes
Sunny, cloudless, blue, and hot!
Temperature: 86 degrees
Humidity: 43%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 8 mph from the West
Pressure: 29.93 in and falling

3 comments:

Runner Girl FL said...

I keep saying that we are going to get to 99 degrees and 99% humidity. Some of my readers aren't sure how we breathe.

Big Feet said...

Seeing as how this is my first attempt at actually legitimately running in Florida, I'm not quite sure how we breathe either...

Runner Girl FL said...

it gets better and you just accept that you don't run faster in the summer!! ;)