Monday, May 29, 2006

YaY for my brother's friends!

Today I had the unique experience of meeting people in Tampa to go on a trail run and then to lunch! Mom and I drove over, and met two of my brother's friends so that I could run with one and mom walked with the other. It was a really neat trail, with not too much sunshine, which was nice. Then we went to the Clubhouse for lunch, and I got a delicious grilled cheese and curly fries (I know, I know, incredibly healthy to have after a run). It was really really fun, and well worth the drive!

I'm not quite sure what anything was at the point when I was running, other than that it was just after noon, we ran about 1.3 miles then walked back to meet the walkers, one of the thermometers on the way said 91, and I dripped sweat, which I'm actually starting to grow quite fond of.

Yay for Tampa people!!

Side note to my two faithful readers: I just want to point out that I beat Miss "I better see this on your blog" to the punch... :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your Brother's (and YOUR) friends had fun!
I'll help with you the info.
Activity: Walking/running with Tampa girls. Yay!
Temp: one million degrees. Celsuis.
Humidity: 100%
Wind: NONE
Clouds: NONE
After: Yummy greasy Clubhouse and good conversation.

I'm glad you updated, and I looove the pic. Now I know why you took a picture of your new sneakers...

Runner Girl FL said...

You did beet me to the punch!! I was going to wait till today to get the atmospheric conditions for the run!!

Nice PINK shoes!!

Big Feet said...

MB-Thanks for the help with the information!

RG-Sure you were...and thanks!