Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Double Post

Yeah, so I've been really bad about posting twice in a day...I guess it's better than not posting, or is it?

I just had to say that I went on another walk because I've been feeling like I've been cramped up lately (hmmm...hours of flying, 20 hours of driving...I wonder why...). As I was walking I saw my boss and decided to go bug him about the fact that he is the waterfront director and he had his motor boat in the swim area, and he said he needed another set of hands so I went and helped him get his boat situated. We never really finished because the cable for the wench got messed up, so he just decided to park it in a slip somewhere, but to do that he would have to drive his boat, so he took me on a ride. YAY! It was just a short ride, and I never finished my walk because playing with the boat took so long, but still...BOAT RIDE!! WOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Boat ride had lots of those,
Wish you all the best
tony
http://zingtrial.wordpress.com/

Runner Girl FL said...

Boat's are fun!! Esp. other people's boats!! :) Nice start to summer adventures Surfing, etc and now a boat ride!!

Glad you made it safe! MB is off MN so that leaves me here all by my lonly. I have go to figure out somewhere to go soon. ;)

Big Feet said...

I can't complain about my summer activities I guess...I am living the life :)

I know where you could go...actually, I have two places in mind: on a run :) or just come up here and visit, or wait...DO BOTH! :)