Thursday, June 22, 2006

You just never know...

I'm just so productive this morning...I got up, at breakfast, and then decided to go on a run. I decided to just make an effort to run a mile because it's marked, and then finish the loop by walking. When I started walkinng, after a few steps I looked over and saw that there was someone walking at the same pace I was, so looked over and said "I think we're walking almost together" and she said "why yes, I think we are" and then we talked and talked, and I finished the 2.6 mile loop, but she started after the mile so I just did an extra mile with her to finish up her loop, so I did 3.6 miles in under an hour. WOO! Two days in a row I've worked toward my goal. WOO!

Exercise: Run/Walk
Distance: 3.6 Miles
Time: 7:30 am, 57 minutes and two seconds
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 82%
Visibility: 9 miles
Wind: From the SW at 10 mph
Pressure: 30.02 and rising

1 comment:

Runner Girl FL said...

You are living the life!! And with goals that can be met along the way!! I was very good this week. I have completed 6 miles so far this week. That's a marked improvement from the last couple months. And YEA! to new friends while working out. Maybe you can walk again together. When is that Run? If I'm going to vacation I should come for that. :) (Don't hold your breath)