Monday, June 26, 2006

Run a little, walk a lot

I ran yesterday! I did it at 10, and thought it was excellent. I ran the same amount I did the last time, and then I added a block of a sprint to add on to my endurance. Then I walked the rest of the 2.6 miles. I did my first mile in under 12 minutes though, and that was kind of exciting.

Later in the day my neighbor and I walked around the perimeter again. We just went on more of a stroll, but hey, that's another 2.6 miles. WOO!

Add that on to the fact that I treaded water for another 30 minutes or so at work, and I think I'm doing well.

I'm just going to post my stats for the run/walk because I'm too lazy to do both...

Exercise: Run/Walk
Distance: 2.6 Miles
Time: 10:10 am, 40 minutes and 3 seconds
Temperature: 70 degrees
Humidity: 78%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: From the S at 6 mph
Pressure: 30.09 and falling

1 comment:

Runner Girl FL said...

Yea!! And even the little sprint at the end!! Good job!!